The A&D Medical Manual Inflation Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is an industry-leading device for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate. It features a one-touch operation for quick and accurate readings, an easy-to-read LCD display, and a comfortable cuff with a wide range of sizes. The UA-705 is designed to be used in both home and professional settings, and is equipped with advanced features such as a hypertension indicator, irregular heartbeat detector, and a memory recall function. It offers reliable accuracy and dependability. With its user-friendly design, the UA-705 is the perfect choice for both medical professionals and everyday users.
Features and Benefits
- Easy one button operation for quick and accurate measurement
- Stores 30 measurements in memory
- Displays average of all measurements
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Indicates an irregular heartbeat (IHB) during a measurement
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with medically approved standards
- Easy to use large cuff (fits 14.2-17.7” arms / 36-45 cm)
- Manual inflation enables a comfortable measurement
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Memory: 30 Reading Memory
- Cuff Size: Large cuff 14.2" - 17.7" (36-45 cm)
- Measurement Range
- Pressure: 0 - 299 mmHg
- Systolic pressure: 60 - 279 mmHg
- Diastolic pressure: 40 - 200 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 - 180 beats/min"
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Pressure: ±3mmHg or 2%, whichever is greater
- Pulse: ±5%
- Power Supply: 1 type “AA” (1.5 volt) battery (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 2,000 measurements
- Display Size
- Pressure - 15mm character height
- Pulse - 10mm character height
- Pressure and pulse displayed simultaneously.
- Operating Conditions: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)
- Storage/Transport Conditions: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Blood Pressure Monitor Dimensions: 3.2 x 4.2 x 2.2 in (8.1 x 10.5 x 5.4 cm)
- Blood Pressure Monitor Weight: 4.3 oz. (120g) without batteries
- 1 Upper Arm Blood Monitor
- 1 Large Blood Pressure Cuff (Fits arms 14.2-17.7")
- 1 Latex Free Bulb
- 1 Trilingual Instruction Manual
- 1 Quick Start Card
- 1 AA Battery
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Also Available With Medium Cuffs
- A&D Medical Manual Inflation Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor With Automatic Digital Reading, Fits Arm Size 9.4" To 14.2"
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for A&D Medical Manual Inflation Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Automatic Digital Reading, Fits arm size 14.2" to 17.7" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.