Omron 3 Series® Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7100) is powered by the OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
With its convenient one-touch design, the 3 Series will capture your blood pressure readings, any irregular heartbeats and body movement during measurement, while it stores up to 14 readings for your review. This makes it easy for you to share vital information with your family, caregivers, or healthcare professionals.
Also optimizing your measurement experience is the OMRON wide-range D-ring cuff included with this monitor. This soft contoured cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement, so whether you have a standard- or large-sized arm, this cuff fits adult upper arms 9" to 17" in circumference.
Omron BP7100 Blood Pressure Monitor Features:
- Advanced accuracy technology: Measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement.
- Memory Storage: Stores up to 14 blood pressure readings at a time for one user
- Irregular heartbeat detection: Informs when heart beats irregular, which is vital information to track and share with healthcare provider.
- One-touch design: Allows to remove monitor from the box, place the cuff onto arm, and simply press the button to start blood pressure measurement.
- Easy-to-read display: Provides a large digital screen to see and read results easily.
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff: Designed for a more comfortable measurement; fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference.
- MPN: BP7100
Omron BP7100 Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications:
- Dimensions (approx.): Length: 5.1", Width: 4", Height: 3.1"
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
Included In Box
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff CD-WR17 (fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference)
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Unit operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)