iHealth® Clear blood pressure monitor is designed to make measuring blood pressure easy and provide comparative results that can be tracked and managed. It is clinically validated to meet both US and European standards.
Note: Prior to purchasing please make sure your phone is listed on the device compatibility list on iHealth website. We are not accepting returns if you are not able to connect to the bpm due to incompatibility.
Features and Benefits
- 4.3" large LED color display: With just one look, clearly see blood pressure, heart rate and blood pressure range, readings are represented by four different colors, as per the JNC standards
- One-button operation: With a press of a button, it will start measuring blood pressure, view or listen to the analyzed results, and check all readings (displayed as a logbook or as a chart) on the iHealth app
- Result comparison: It automatically tells, if the reading is higher or lower than the last measurement to help make better decisions on prevention and treatment
- Voice output: It provides an audio reading of systolic, diastolic, and heart rate, and the range results fall under
- Screen size: 4.3″ TFT display
- Cuff Size: Standard Cuff Size 8.6” – 16.5” (22 cm – 42 cm)
- Power: DC: 5.0V 1.0A
- Battery: 3.7V Li-ion2200mAh
- Range & Accuracy
- Cuff pressure range: 0-300 mm Hg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3 mm Hg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
- Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 50°F~104°F (10°C~40°C)
- Operating humidity: <85% RH
- Storage and transport temperature: -4°F~122°F (-20°C~50°C)
- Storage and transport humidity: <85% RH
- Operating pressure: 80kPa ~ 105kPa
- Product Dimensions: 4.7″× 4.6″× 2.0″ (119 mm × 118 mm × 51 mm)
- Product Weight: 12.4 oz / 350 g (excluding cuff)
- Brand: iHealth Labs
- MPN: BPM1
- 1 iHealth Clear Blood Pressure Monitor Unit
- 1 Standard Size Cuffs (Fits arms 8.6" to 16.5")
- 1 Owner's Manual
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for iHealth Clear Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor with Standard Size Cuff 8.6" to 16.5" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.