This Caring Mill upper blood pressure monitor takes your reading during cuff inflation, resulting in faster measurement time and less time with your arm compressed under pressure with advanced inflation technology.
Features and Benefits
- Clinically accurate readings
- Advanced Inflation — measurement is taken on the inflation, meaning less time with the cuff constricted on the arm and more comfortable experience overall
- Fully automatic inflation and deflation
- Systolic, diastolic and pulse results
- 2-person memory bank holds 500-readings, 250 per user
- Memory recall with date/time stamp
- Average of last 3 readings
- Hypertension Indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Automatic shut-off
- Cuff fits arm size: 8.6” to 16.5” (22–42cm)
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Internal rechargeable battery
- 1 Blood pressure monitor with an attached nylon arm cuff
- 1 Storage Case
- 1 Wall Adapter
- 1 Internal Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Detailed Eng/Spa Instructions
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 FAQ Pamphlet & Blood Pressure Charting Log
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
>Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Caring Mill Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, 8.6" to 16.5" Cuff is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.
Omron 7 Series Wireless Upp...