The OMRON 5 Series Wireless Bluetooth® Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor will measure, store and let you review 60 readings for one user, and includes a wide-range D-ring cuff (fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference).
Features and Benefits
- Advanced Accuracy Technology - measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement
- Irregular Heartbeat Symbol - alerts you to the number of irregular heartbeats (up to 3) while your blood pressure is being measured
- Advanced Averaging - automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- Hypertension Indicator - displays a “HIGH” symbol if your systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above, and/or if your diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff - is designed for a more comfortable measurement; fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6” x 4.2” x 3.4”
- Weight: 12 oz (0.75 lbs)
- Brand: Omron
- MPN: BP7250
- BPM Monitor Unit
- Wide-range D-ring cuff (Fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference.)
- 4 "AA" batteries
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
AC Adapter for Omron 5 Series Blood Pressure Monitor (Sold Separately)
- AC Adapter: Having an OMRON AC Adapter (HEM-ADPTW5) eliminates the worry of changing batteries in your OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor.
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitors Sold at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Omron 5 Series Wireless Bluetooth Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide-Range D-Ring Cuffs, Fits arms 9” to 17” is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.
Omron 3 Series Upper Arm Di...