MHC SureLife® Premium Talking Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitors offer an attractive and reliable way to take blood pressure measurements. Both wrist and upper-arm models come in two styles: Classic and Premium. The Classic models provide incredible value with great features such as jumbo LCD screens, multi-user memory settings, and irregular heartbeat indicators. The Premium models add to these features with voice readout and a universal arm cuff for the upper-arm unit.
Features and Benefits
- Speaks in English, Spanish & French
- Universal Cuff Size (fits arms 9-17”)
- Irregular Heart Beat Detection
- Fully Automatic
- 99 Memories (in 4 groups) / 396 Total Memory
- 4 Alarm Clock Setting
- Low Battery Indicator
- Jumbo LCD Display
- Automatic Shut off
- Brand: MHC Medical Products
- MPN: 860214
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Measurement Range:
- Pressure: 20 - 280 mmHg
- Pulse Rate: 40 - 195 beats/min
- Pressure: +/- 3mmHg
- Pulse Rate: +/- 5%
- Inflation: Pump Driven
- Pressure Detection: Semi-conductor
- Power Supply: 4x AA batteries or AC/DC Adaptor
- Auto Power Off: 3 minutes after last operation
- Storage Environment: -4°F to 140°F, 10% to 95% RH
- Operation Environment: 50°F to 104°F, 30% to 85% RH
- External Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.7” x 5.5” x 2.8” (12 x 14 x 7 cm)
- Net Weight: 13.05oz/370g (batteries excluded)
- Cuff Dimensions: Universal Cuff (One Size Fits all), 9-17”/22.86-43.18cm
- BPM Unit
- Universal Cuff (One Size Fits all)
- Battery Set
- Instruction Manual
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Surelife Blood Pressure Monitors Available at Medicinal Supplies
- MHC SureLife Classic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- MHC SureLife Premium Talking Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- MHC SureLife Classic Arm Blood Pressure Monitor With Standard Cuff Size Fits Arms 9-14 Inches
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!Our price for MHC SureLife Premium Talking Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Universal Cuffs, Fits arms 9" to 17" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.
MHC SureLife Premium Talkin...