Our “Best Value” Zewa Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor stores readings for 2 users (2 x 60). It features an Irregular Heartbeat indicator, Date & Time function, and our exclusive Wide-Range-Cuff 8.7" - 16.5" that fits most arm sizes and categorizes blood pressure readings into normal, pre-hypertensive, and hypertensive.
Features and Benefits
- Allows 2 different users to monitor and track their own readings. 60 Memory storage for each user with date and time.
- Automatically calculates the average of the last 3 readings.
- If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult your medical professional.
- Automatically stores the date and time when a blood pressure reading is taken.
- Easy to read color scale (green, yellow, red) indicates if blood pressure is normal, pre-hypertensive or hypertensive.
- Measurement Range
- SYS: 60mmHg~230mmHg (8.0kPa~30.7kPa)
- DIA: 40mmHg~130mmHg (5.3kPa~17.3kPa)
- Pulse value: (40-199)beat/minute
- Pressure: 5℃-40℃ within ±0.4kPa (3mmHg)
- Pulse value:±5%
- Normal Working Condition
- A temperature range of+5°C to +40°C
- A relative humidity range of 15% to 90%, non-condensing, but not requiring a water vapour partial pressure greater than 50 hPa
- An atmospheric pressure range of 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Storage & Transportation Condition
- Temperature:-20°C to +60°C
- A relative humidity range of ≤ 93%, non-condensing, at a water vapour pressure up to 50hPa
- Measurement perimeter of the upper arm: about 22cm-42cm
- Mode of Operation: Continuous operation
- Blood Pressure Monitor Unit Dimensions: Approx. 110mm×110mm×41mm
- Blood Pressure Monitor Unit Weight: Approx. 174g
- Display Mode: Blue LCD with white backlight (60 mm x 40.5 mm)
- Manufacturer: Zewa
- MPN: UAM-710
- 1 Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 Cuff (Fits arms 8.7" to 16.5")
- 4 AAA Batteries
- 1 Instruction Manual
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Zewa Automatic Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Fits arms 8.7" to 16.5" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.