Automatic blood pressure monitor stores readings for two users including the date and time. It includes a wide range cuff 8.7" to 16.5" that fits most arm sizes and categories blood pressure readings into normal, pre-hypertensive and hypertensive.
Zewa Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Features:
- Average function: Automatically calculates the average of last three readings.
- Easy to read color scale (green, yellow, red) indicates if blood pressure is normal, pre-hypertensive or hypertensive.
- If irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult your medical professional.
- Use the device with an AC adaptor instead of batteries.
- Contraindications: Not suitable for use on pregnant women, patients with implanted, electrical devices, such as cardiac pacemakers, defibrillators.
- Warranty: Five-years.