The OMRON 7 Series Wireless Bluetooth® Wrist home blood pressure monitor will measure, store and let you review 90 readings for one user, and fits adult wrists from 5.3” to 8.5” in circumference.
Features and Benefits
- UltraSilent Inflation for quick and quiet measurements that can be taken conveniently and discreetly
- Stores up to 90 blood pressure readings at a time for one user
- Heart Zone Guidance helps guide your wrist to heart level, the proper height for consistent and precise readings
- Wireless Bluetooth Convenience
to sync to the OMRON Connect app on your iOS® or Android® devices (for a list of compatible devices, visit OmronHealthcare.com/connect) and the OMRON Health skill for Amazon® Alexa®-enabled devices
- Hypertension Indicator displays a “HIGH” symbol if your systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above, and/or if your diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above
- Cuff Wrap Guide alerts you if the cuff is wrapped too loosely on your wrist
- Blood Pressure Monitor Unit Dimensions: Approximately 3.6" × 2.5" × 0.5" (91 mm × 63 mm × 13 mm) (not including the wrist cuff)
- Blood Pressure Monitor Unit Weight: Approximately 3.2 oz. (91 g) not including batteries
- Cuff wrist circumference: 5.3" to 8.5" (13.5 to 21.5 cm)
- Measurement method: Oscillometric method
- Display: LCD digital display
- Cuff pressure range: 0 to 299 mmHg
- Blood pressure measurement range
- SYS: 60 to 260 mmHg
- DIA: 40 to 215 mmHg
- Pulse measurement range: 40 to 180 beats/min
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5% of display reading
- Inflation: Automatic by electric pump
- Deflation: Automatic rapid deflation
- Transmission method: Bluetooth® low energy technology
- Wireless communication
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz (2400 - 2483.5 MHz)
- Modulation: GFSK
- Effective radiated power: < 20 dBm
- Operation mode: Continuous operation
- Rating: DC3 V 3.0 W
- Power source: 2 “AAA” alkaline batteries 1.5 V
- Battery life: Approximately 300 measurements (using new alkaline batteries)
- Operating conditions: +50°F to +104°F (+10°C to +40°C) / 15 to 90% RH (non-condensing) / 800 to 1060 hPa
- Storage / Transport conditions: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C) / 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Memory: Stores up to 90 readings
- 1 Blood Pressure Monitor with attached wrist cuff (fits wrists 5.3" to 8.5" in circumference)
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 1 Storage Case
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Omron 7 Series Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, 5.3'' to 8.5'' Cuff is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.