A&D Medical One-Step Plus Memory Blood Pressure Monitor is fully automatic and inflates to the correct pressure each time a measurement is taken. It stores the last 30 readings in memory and also displays average readings, automatically calculated of the total readings stored in memory. It also has unique irregular heartbeat feature that provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an irregular heartbeat occurs.
Features and Benefits
- Stores 90 measurements in memory
- Displays average of all measurements
- Clock display with date and time stamp for logging and trending measurements
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Indicates an Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) during a measurement
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies your blood pressure in accordance with medically approved standards
- Easy to use small cuff (fits 6.3-9.4” arms)
- Gentle inflation enables a more comfortable measurement
- Display: Digital character height: 16mm (BP), 10mm (Pulse). Pressure and pulse displayed simultaneously
- Pressurization: Automatic, using micropump
- Deflation: Automatic exhaust
- Battery Life: Approx. six months with one daily measurement
- Weight: 10.6oz (300g) without batteries
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 5.6 x 2.5"(110 x 142 x 64 mm)
- Type: Oscillometric
- Pressure: ±3mmHg
- Pulse: ±5%
- Pressure Range: 20mmHg to 280mmHg
- Pulse: 40 to 200 pulse/minute
- Power Source: 120V AC adapter (model TB:181A) or four type "AA" alkaline batteries (1.5 volt). Batteries not included.
- Operating Environ: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
- Storage Environ: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
- Cuff Size: 6.3-9.4" Small Cuff
- Blood Pressure Monitor Unit Dimensions: 4.3 x 5.8 x 2.5" (11 x 14.7 x 6.4 cm)
- Blood Pressure Monitor Unit Weight: 10.6 oz (300 g)
- 1 Blood Pressure Monitor Unit
- 1 Small Cuff (Fits arms 6.3-9.4")
- 1 AC Adapter
- 1 Log Book
- 1 Instruction Manual
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for A&D Medical One-Step Plus Memory Blood Pressure Monitor with AС Adapter, 6.3" to 9.4" Small Cuff is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.