Get a more complete picture of your heart health with Omron Complete Upper Arm Blood Pressure Plus EKG monitor, a combined blood pressure + single-lead EKG monitor for easy at-home measurements. Having the ability to measure both of these risk factors for stroke in one device allows those living with AFib a simple way to keep track of their condition and know when to seek treatment. Simple and easy to use, Complete was developed with AliveCor, the market leader in FDA-cleared personal EKG technology, and uses an advanced new algorithm for improved detection of AFib. With Omron Complete Upper Arm Blood Pressure Plus EKG monitor, you can store up 90 blood pressure measurements on the device.
Features and Benefits
- Measures blood pressure and EKG simultaneously including systolic, diastolic, pulse, atrial fibrillation, tachycardia, bradycardia and sinus rhythm
- Bluetooth® technology allows you to connect to the free OMRON app, where you can track, store and share data with your physician for a continuous loop of heart-health insights that inform cardiac treatment decisions
- OMRON is the #1 recommended home blood pressure monitor brand by doctors and pharmacists for clinically accurate home monitoring, and the #1 selling manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors for over 40 years
- Durable, contoured wide-range D-ring cuff - fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference
- Works with select iOS and Android devices visit OmronHealthcare.com/connect for a complete list of compatible devices
- Free OMRON Connect app downloaded to your smartphone allows you to view your EKG results
- BP reading display: LCD digital display
- Transmission method: Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Wireless communication
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz (2400 - 2483.5 MHz)
- Modulation: GFSK
- Effective radiated power: <20 dBm
- Operation mode: Continuous operation
- Rating: DC6 V 4 W
- Power source: 4 “AA” alkaline batteries 1.5 V
- Battery life: Approximately 300 measurements (using new alkaline batteries)
- Operating conditions: +50 °F to +104 °F (+10 °C to +40 °C) / 15 to 90 % RH (non-condensing) / 800 to 1060 hPa
- Storage / Transport conditions: -4 °F to +140 °F (-20 °C to +60 °C) / 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Cuff Size: 9" to 17" (220 to 420 mm)
- Blood Pressure Monitor Unit Dimensions: Approximately 9.1" × 3.9" × 4.8" (232 mm × 98 mm × 123 mm)
- Blood Pressure Monitor Unit Weight: Approximately 19.4 oz. (550 g) not including batteries
- Internal Memory: Stores up to 90 blood pressure readings
Blood Pressure Measurement
- Cuff pressure range: 0 to 299 mmHg
- Blood pressure measurement range
- SYS: 60 to 260 mmHg
- DIA: 40 to 215 mmHg
- Pulse measurement range: 40 to 180 beats / min.
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ± 5 % of display reading
- Inflation: Automatic by electric pump
- Deflation: Automatic pressure release valve
- Measurement method: Oscillometric method
- Performance characteristics
- EKG channel: Single channel
- Input dynamic range: 10 mV Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency response: 0.67 Hz to 40 Hz
- CMRR: > 60 dB
- Input Impedance: > 10 MOhm
- Modulation: Frequency modulated ultrasonic audio tone
- Center frequency: 19 kHz
- Modulation index: 200 Hz/mV
- 1 Blood Pressure & EKG Monitor Unit
- 1 Wide-range D-ring cuff (fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference)
- 4 “AA” batteries
- 1 Storage case
- 1 Instruction manual
- 1 Quick start guide
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitors Sold at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Omron Complete Wireless Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Plus EKG monitor with Wide-Range D-Ring Cuffs, Fits arms 9” to 17” is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.