The Medline Seracult Fecal Occult Blood Test feature a convenient single slide that is easy to use and allows for a quick and accurate result. The Seracult Fecal Occult Blood Test is a safe and reliable way to detect hidden blood in the stool and is a qualitative aid in the diagnosis of colorectal cancer. It is designed for routine use in physical examinations in doctors’ offices, hospitals, clinics, and laboratories or in the privacy and convenience of a patient’s home, providing a reliable and dependable result in just minutes.
Features and Benefits
- A qualitative aid in the diagnosis of colorectal cancer
- Designed for use in routine physical exams in doctors´ offices, hospitals, clinics and laboratories
- Point-of-care results are ready in just 30 to 60 seconds
- Stool sample is applied to one side of guaiac-impregnated paper, and two drops of developer are applied to the other side; developer will produce a blue color if the stool sample contains occult blood
- Kit contains two boxes of 50 kits, each of which contain triple slides, three applicators in dispensing envelopes, and three 15 mL bottles of developer
- Manufacturer: Propper Mfg
- Complexity: CLIA Waived
- Fecal Occult Type: Guaiac
- Latex free: Yes
- MPN: PPR371001
- Packaging: Box (100 Each)
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Medline Optifoam Adhesive Sterile Foam Dressing 6" x 6" with 4.5" x 4.5" Dressing Pad, Square Shape, Waterproof, PPR371001 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Non-DME Accessories and other medical supplies sold at our online store.