Science Products Sol-Care 29G (0.33mm) 1/2in (12.7mm) 1cc (1mL) Fixed Needle U100 Insulin Safety Syringes are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible which you will quickly recognize as you experience a more comfortable injection. This is made possible because every SOL-CARE™ syringe is engineered with surgical stainless steel then bevel cut for a sharper point, and electro-polished to remove microscopic burrs to give every needle a smooth finish. The integral safety design keeps hands and fingers remain behind the needle during injection and activation of safety mechanism. After activation, the needle is secured into the barrel of the syringe and cannot be re-used.
Features and Benefits
- Quality stainless steel needles, no burrs or surface imperfections.
- Electropolished to remove burrs.
- Bevel cut tip.
- Needle Shield: Guarantee sterility of syringe fluid path.
- Needle is secured into barrel of syringe, cannot be re-used
- Permanently attached needle: Minimize medication waste
- Transparent barrel with large, legible, easy-to-read dose lines.
- Plunger tip lines up with scale markings for correct reading.
- Flange for easier dosage dispensing.
- Single use only (non reusable)
- Needle Gauge: 29 Gauge, 29G, 0.33mm
- Needle Length: 1/2in, 12.7mm
- Syringe Barrel Capacity: 1cc, 1mL, 100 units
- For use with U-100 Insulin
- MPN: 100017IM
How to choose the right size Sol-Care insulin syringe
Choose the smallest size syringe which is big enough to hold the largest dose you take in a day. If your largest dose is close to the syringe’s maximum capacity, you might want to buy the next size up to handle any increases in your dose adjustments.
- 0.3mL – Ideal for doses under 30 units
- 0.5mL – Ideal for doses between 30 units and 50 units
- 1.0mL – Ideal for doses between 50 units and 100 units
Science Products Sol-Care 29G (0.33mm) 1/2in (12.7mm) 1cc (1mL) Fixed Needle U100 Insulin Safety Syringes are for single use only, do not reuse them. There is a high possibility of infection if syringes are used more than once. Sharpness and lubrication also deteriorate after first use which requires more pressure to penetrate the skin thus causing pain. Do not share your syringes with other people. You may give other people a serious infection, or get a serious infection from them. After injecting insulin please dispose of syringes properly by using a specifically designed sharps container.
Storage and Use of Medicine
Check the drug information sheet or contact the drug manufacturer for recommended storage and use of your medicine. To avoid clogging and/or contamination of the syringe needle, DO NOT store medicine inside the syringe.
By proceeding to purchase through our website you acknowledge that syringes will be used for diabetic or other legitimate medical purpose and that you are over 18 years of age. You are solely responsible for following the laws of your State. We reserve the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any Federal, State, local law, or regulation. The states of CT, DE, FL (Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward), IL, ME, NH, NJ, NY, and the US Virgin Islands restrict the sale of syringes and needles to licensed professionals and entities or by prescription only. See RX Requirements for more details.
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Science Products Sol-Care 29G 1/2in (12.7mm) 1cc (1mL) Fixed Needle U100 Insulin Safety Syringes, 29 Gauge (0.33mm), 100017IM is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Insulin syringes and other diabetes products sold at our online store.