The Pharma Supply Advocate Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Attached Wrist Cuff Model FT-B05W is a reliable, affordable solution to home blood pressure monitoring! Features an attached wrist cuff, owner's manual, plastic carrying case, and (2) AAA alkaline batteries.
Features and Benefits
- Large LCD display for better visibility
- Large memory saves up to 90 results with date and time
- Quite and dependable super-low noise air pump, automatic turn off, and irregular heart-beat detection
- Measurement Type: Oscillometric; Automatic air inflation by air pump and automatic deflation
- Measurement Range
- Pressure: 40~280mmHg
- Pulse: 30~160 Pulses
- Pressure: within ±3mmHg
- Pulse: within ±5%
- Power Supply: 3V DC (2 AAA Batteries)
- Battery Life: Approx. 250 times (180mmHg, once/day, 22°C)
- Operation Environment
- Temperature: 5~40°C
- Humidity: < 85%RH
- Storage Environment
- Temperature: -20~60°C
- Humidity: < 95%RH
- Wrist Cuff Size: Fits wrists up 11.42" / 290 x 72 mm (+/-5mm)
- Memory: 90 measurements including date and time
- Model No: FT-B08W
- Product Dimensions: 72 x 63 x 28.9 mm
- Product Weight: 238g (0.52lb)
- 1 Blood Pressure Monitor with attached wrist cuff
- 1 Owner's Manual
- 1 Plastic Carrying Case
- 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Pharma Supply Advocate Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Attached Wrist Cuff, Fits wrists up to 11.42" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.