Arkray USA Assure® ID 29G (0.33mm) 1/2in (12.7mm) 1/2cc (0.5mL) U-100 Insulin syringes are designed to protect both you and your patients while delivering patient comfort and an effective subcutaneous insulin injection with a shorter needle. Research indicates shorter needles are acceptable for people of all ages and body types. Assure® ID syringes feature easy grip ridges to move easily over the needle during transport and disposal for ultimate protection against accidental needlesticks.
Features and Benefits
- Transparent Locking Safety Shield.
- 1/2 unit markings on 0.5mL syringe.
- Bold and easy-to-see barrel gradations designed to improve accuracy in medication draw-up.
- Needle Shield: Guarantee sterility of syringe fluid path.
- Fixed Needle, reduces medication waste by eliminating hub.
- Easy-slide plunger and silicone coating designed for smooth injections and patient comfort.
- Low Dead Space, minimizes medication waste for more accurate medication delivery.
- Transparent barrel with large, legible, easy-to-read dose lines.
- Single use only (non reusable).
- Needle Gauge (width): 29Gauge, 29G, 0.33mm
- Needle Length: 1/2in, 12.7mm
- Syringe Barrel Capacity: 1/2cc, 0.5mL
- For use with U-100 Insulin
- MPN: 250295
How to choose the right size insulin syringe
Choose the smallest size syringe which is big enough to hold the largest dose you take in a day. If your largest dose is close to the syringe’s maximum capacity, you might want to buy the next size up to handle any increases in your dose adjustments.
- 0.3mL – Ideal for doses under 30 units
- 0.5mL – Ideal for doses between 30 units and 50 units
- 1.0mL – Ideal for doses between 50 units and 100 units
Arkray USA Assure® ID 29G (0.33mm) 1/2in (12.7mm) 1/2cc (0.5mL) U100 Insulin Syringes are for single use only. After injecting insulin please dispose of syringes properly by using a specifically designed sharps container. There is a high possibility of infection if syringes are used more than once. Sharpness and lubrication also deteriorate after first use.
Storage and Use of Medicine
Check the drug information sheet or contact the drug manufacturer for recommended storage and use of your medicine. To avoid clogging and/or contamination of the syringe needle, DO NOT store medicine inside the syringe.
By proceeding to purchase through our website you acknowledge that syringes will be used for diabetic or other legitimate medical purpose and that you are over 18 years of age. You are solely responsible for following the laws of your State. We reserve the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any Federal, State, local law, or regulation. The states of CT, DE, FL (Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward), IL, ME, NH, NJ, NY, TN, and the US Virgin Islands restrict the sale of syringes and needles to licensed professionals and entities or by prescription only. See RX Requirements for more details.
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Arkray USA Assure ID 29G 1/2in (12.7mm) 1/2cc (0.5mL) U100 Insulin Safety Syringes, 29 Gauge (0.33mm), 250295 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Insulin syringes and other diabetes products sold at our online store.