Delta Hi-Tech Aimsco 31G (0.25mm) 5/16in (8mm) 1cc (1mL) ULTRA-THIN II® U100 Insulin Syringes are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible which you will quickly recognize as you experience a more comfortable injection. This is made possible because every AIMSCO syringe is engineered with surgical steel then triple-bevel cut for a sharper point, and electro-polished to remove microscopic burrs to give every syringe a smooth finish. To ultimately result in a smoother, more comfortable and less painful injection each syringe is film coated for maximum comfort. To further improve user experience reduce confusion and provide for easy and accurate identification each AIMSCO Insulin Syringe box is color-coded by gauge which allows users to quickly identify correct gauge and needle length.
Features and Benefits
- ULTRA-THIN II® Needle: Thin, fine, sharp, with extra lubrication.
- Electropolished to remove burrs.
- Tri-bevel cut tip.
- Film-coated for a smoother injection.
- Needle Shield and Plunger Cap: Guarantee sterility of syringe fluid path.
- Tapered Syringe Tip: Provides greater comfort.
- Needle permanently attached: Reduces chance of needle pop-off.
- Absence of "Dead Space" in needle hub or syringe: Minimizes air bubbles. Eliminates waste and makes mixing insulin more accurate.
- Easy to read numbers: Large, bold, clear.
- Plunger tip lines up with scale markings for correct reading.
- Latex Free.
- Single use only (non reusable).
- Needle Gauge (width): 31 Gauge, 31G, 0.25mm
- Needle Length: 5/16in, 8mm
- Syringe Barrel Capacity1cc, 1mL, 100 units
- For use with U-100 Insulin
- MPN: 00744
How to choose the right size insulin syringe
Choose the smallest size syringe which is big enough to hold the largest dose you take in a day. If your largest dose is close to the syringe’s maximum capacity, you might want to buy the next size up to handle any increases in your dose adjustments.
- 0.3mL – Ideal for doses under 30 units
- 0.5mL – Ideal for doses between 30 units and 50 units
- 1.0mL – Ideal for doses between 50 units and 100 units
Delta Hi-Tech Aimsco 31G (0.25mm) 5/16in (8mm) 1cc (1mL) ULTRA-THIN II® U100 Insulin Syringes are for single use only. After injecting insulin please dispose of syringes properly by using a specifically designed sharps container. There is a high possibility of infection if syringes are used more than once. Sharpness and lubrication also deteriorate after first use.
Storage and Use of Medicine
Check the drug information sheet or contact the drug manufacturer for recommended storage and use of your medicine. To avoid clogging and/or contamination of the syringe needle, DO NOT store medicine inside the syringe.
By proceeding to purchase through our website you acknowledge that syringes will be used for diabetic or other legitimate medical purpose and that you are over 18 years of age. You are solely responsible for following the laws of your State. We reserve the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any Federal, State, local law, or regulation. The states of CT, DE, FL (Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward), IL, ME, NH, NJ, NY, TN, and the US Virgin Islands restrict the sale of syringes and needles to licensed professionals and entities or by prescription only. See RX Requirements for more details.
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Delta Hi-Tech Aimsco 31G 5/16in (8mm) 1cc (1mL) UltraThin II U100 Insulin Syringes, 31 Gauge (0.25mm), 00744 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Insulin syringes and other diabetes products sold at our online store.