A&D Medical has applied its state-of-the-art measurement technology to the UB-543 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor that can be used on the wrist with the push of a single button. The design of this premium wrist monitor offers one of the largest screen displays available, while being compact enough for travel.
Features and Benefits
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Indicates an irregular heartbeat (IHB) during a measurement
- Correct Positioning Guide helps ensure accurate readings
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure inaccordance with medically approved standards
- 2 different users with a unique 30 reading memory for each user
- Easy, one button operation for quick and accurate measurement
- Stores 60 measurements in memory with recall, for two users, including average of all measurements
- Clock display with time and date stamp for logging and trending measurements
- Snapshot averaging calculates the average for all readings, AM readings, and PM readings to determine the average baseline blood pressure.
- Easy to use wrist cuff (fits 5.3-8.5” wrists)
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Memory: 60 readings per user
- Wrist Circumference: Wrist 5.3-8.5” (13.5-21.5 cm)
- Measurement Range
- Pressure: 0-299 mmHg
- Systolic pressure: 30-280 mmHg Diastolic pressure: 20-200 mmHg Pulse: 40-180 beats /min
- Measurement Accuracy
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5%
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5v alkaline batteries (LR03 or AAA)
- Battery Life: Approximately 180 measurements
- Display Size: 1.6 x 2.4” (4.1 x 6.1 cm)
- Operating Conditions: 50°F to 104°F (+10°C to +40°C) / 15% to 85% RH / 800 to 1060 hPa
- Storage/Transport Conditions: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C) / 10% to 95% RH / 700 to 1060 hPa
- Monitor Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.7 x 3.5” (5.6 x1.8 x 8.8 cm)
- Unit Weight: 3.6 oz (102 g) without batteries
- 1 Blood Pressure Monitor Unit
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 2 AAA Batteries
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for A&D Medical Premium Multi-User Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, Fits wrists 5.3" to" 8.5" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.