The UA-767FAC series has the core features users have come to know, such as clinically validated accuracy and Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) Detection. They additionally feature the ability for up to four users to use the monitor while storing up to 60 results for each user (up to 4 different users). The AccuFit™ Plus Cuff System provides a customizable cuff size for users that offers the width of both a medium and large cuff. The cuff also features flexible inflation technology to provide more comfortable inflation.
Features and Benefits
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Top-rated by several independent publications
- Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) alerts the user to irregular heartbeat patterns
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with the medically approved standards
- Simple operation for up to 4 different users with a unique 60 reading memory for each user
- Snapshot Averaging automatically calculates the average for all readings to determine the average baseline blood pressure
- Easy to apply wide-range cuff that comfortably fits most arms (8.6 " to 16.5”)
- Gentle inflation enables a more comfortable measurement
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Memory: 60 measurements for four users
- Measurement Range
- Pressure: 0-299 mmHg
- Systolic pressure: 60-279 mmHg
- Diastolic pressure: 40-200 mmHg
- Pulse: 40-180 beats/minute
- Measurement Accuracy
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5%
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V batteries (R6P, LR6 or AA) or AC adapter (TB-233)
- Battery Life: Approx. 700 times LR6 (alkaline batteries) Approx. 200 times R6P (manganese batteries)
- Display Size: 1.7 x 1.9” (4.3 x 4.8 cm)
- Operating Conditions: +50°F to +104°F (10°C to 40°C) / 15% to 85% RH / 800 to 1060 hPa
- Storage/Transport Conditions: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to 60°C) / 10% to 95% RH / 700 to 1060 hPa
- Cuff Size: 8.6-16.5” (22-42cm)
- Blood Pressure Monitor Dimensions: 5.1 x 4 x 7.7” (13 x 10 x 19 cm)
- Blood Pressure Monitor Weight: 9.0 oz (255 g) without batteries
- 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff (Fits arms 8.6" to 16.5")
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 AC adapter
- 4 AA Batteries
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for A&D Medical Upper Arm Premium 4 User Blood Pressure Monitor with AccuFit Plus Wide Range Cuff, fits arm size 8.6-16.5 inches (With AC Adapter) is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.