A&D Medical Essential Wide Range Cuff One Button Blood Pressure Monitor is an easy-to-use blood pressure monitor that provides easy and clear readings. It provides all the essential functions of blood pressure monitoring in a smart compact unit and features a 3 line display and one-touch operation. The wide-range fit cuff provides a more comfortable measurement for sensitive skin.
Features and Benefits
- A&D Blood Pressure Monitor is latex free and metal free
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- A&D features latex-free and metal-free SlimFit Cuff (22-32cm)
- Irregular heart beat (IHB) indicator
- WHO Blood pressure classification indicator
- 30 record memory plus average reading
- Contains AC Adapter socket and free batteries
- Offers easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- Blood Pressure Monitor Unit Dimensions: 3.8 x 5.1 x 2.7” (9.6 x 13 x 6.8 cm)
- Blood Pressure Monitor Unit Weight: 8.5 oz (240 g) without batteries
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Memory: 60 measurements
- Cuff Size: 8.6-16.5” (22-42 cm)
- Measurement Range
- Pressure: 0-299 mmHg
- Systolic pressure: 60-279 mmHg
- Diastolic pressure: 40-200 mmHg
- Pulse: 40-180 beats/min"
- Measurement Accuracy
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5%
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V batteries (R6P, LR6 or AA) or AC Adapter sold seperately (TB:233)
- Battery Life
- Approx. 700 times LR6 (alkaline batteries)
- Approx. 200 times R6P (manganese batteries)
- Display Size: 1.3 x 2.1” (3.4 x 5.3 cm)
- Clinical Test: ANSI / AAMI SP-10 1992
- Operating Conditions: +50°F to +104°F (10°C to 40°C) / 15% to 85% RH / 800 to 1060 hPa
- Storage/Transport Conditions: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to 60°C) / 10% to 95% RH / 700 to 1060 hPa
- 1 Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 Blood Pressure Cuff (8.6-16.5")
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 1 Quick Start Card
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Also Available in Classic Version (Non-Wireless)
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for A&D Medical Wireless Bluetooth Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Fits arms 8.6" to 16.5" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.