The OMRON 10 Series Wireless Bluetooth® Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor has a horizontally designed dual-display monitor and stores up to 200 readings for two users (100 per user), and includes a pre-formed Easy-Wrap Comfit Cuff (fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference).
Features and Benefits
- Dual LCD Display, Two-User, 200-Reading Storage
shows your last reading right next to your current reading for a convenient and immediate comparison and accommodates two users, storing up to 200 readings (100 readings per user) on one device.
- Wireless Bluetooth Convenience to sync to the OMRON Connect app on your iOS® or Android® devices (for a list of compatible devices, visit OmronHealthcare.com/connect) and the OMRON Health skill for Amazon® Alexa®-enabled devices
- Backlit LCD Display features high-contrast, black backlit screen with extra-large numbers for easy-to-read blood pressure results
- Advanced Accuracy Technology measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement
- TruRead Technology allows you to automatically take 3 consecutive readings at intervals you can customize (15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, or the optimal two-minute rest period between readings) and then displays the average
- Easy-Wrap ComFit Cuff is pre-formed and features total arm circumference inflation; fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference
- Measurement method: Oscillometric method
- Cuff circumference applicable to the monitor: 9" to 17" (220 to 420 mm)
- Display: LCD digital display
- Cuff pressure range: 0 to 299 mmHg
- Blood pressure measurement range
- SYS: 60 to 260 mmHg
- DIA: 40 to 215 mmHg
- Pulse measurement range: 40 to 180 beats/min.
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5 % of display reading
- Inflation: Automatic by electric pump
- Deflation: Automatic pressure release valve
- Transmission method: Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Wireless communication
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz (2400 - 2483.5 MHz)
- Modulation: GFSK
- Effective radiated power: < 20 dBm
- Operation mode: Continuous operation
- Rating: DC6 V 4.0 W
- Power source: 4 “AA” batteries 1.5 V or AC adapter (INPUT AC100 - 240 V 50 - 60 Hz 0.12 - 0.065 A)
- Battery life Approximately 700 measurements (using new alkaline batteries)
- Operating conditions: +50 °F to +104 °F (+10 °C to +40 °C) / 15 to 90 % RH (non-condensing) / 800 to 1060 hPa
- Storage / Transport conditions: -4 °F to +140 °F (-20 °C to +60 °C) / 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Memory: Stores up to 100 readings per user
- Product Dimensions: Approximately 7.5" × 3.3" × 4.7" (191 mm × 85 mm × 120 mm)
- Product Weight: Approximately 16.6 oz. (470 g) not including batteries
- 1 Blood Pressure Monitor Unit
- 1 Easy Wrap Comfit Cuff (fits arm size 9" to 17")
- 1 AC Adapter
- 4 AA Batteries
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Importance of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, and is often referred to as the ‘silent killer’. Unfortunately, high blood pressure is often overlooked or ignored until it becomes a serious problem. Fortunately, home blood pressure monitoring can help individuals detect and manage their blood pressure in order to reduce their risk of serious health complications.
Home blood pressure monitoring involves taking your own blood pressure readings with a home device. This can be done with an automated upper-arm cuff or a wrist cuff. Home monitoring is an effective way for individuals to keep track of their blood pressure readings over time and to identify any trends or changes that may require medical attention.
Home blood pressure monitoring has several benefits. Firstly, it gives individuals the opportunity to monitor their own blood pressure readings in the comfort of their own home. This makes it much easier to focus on lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure, such as exercise, dietary changes and reducing stress. Additionally, home monitoring allows individuals to take their blood pressure when they are relaxed and not in a medical setting. This can give a more accurate reading than in a doctor’s office when a patient may be feeling anxious or nervous.
Other Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Omron 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, fits arm size 9" to 17" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Blood Pressure Monitors and other medical products sold at our online store.