Covidien Monoject SoftPack 28G (0.36mm) 1/2in (12.7mm) 1/2cc (0.5mL) U100 Insulin Syringes are precision engineered to provide superior comfort. Their high quality design is quickly appreciated as you experience a more comfortable injection made possible by manufacturing every syringe needle with surgical stainless steel which is then tri-beveled cut for a sharper point and electro-polished to remove microscopic burrs to give every needle a smooth finish. Improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections. Covidien Monoject syringes also feature hubless low dead space design technology which reduces insulin loss in hub and precisely and accurately delivers each dose.
Features and Benefits
- Orange needle cap (sheath) for easy identification as U-100 insulin syringe
- Quality stainless steel needles, no burrs or surface imperfections
- Electropolished to remove burrs
- Tri-bevel cut needle tip
- Permanently attached needle to minimize medication waste
- Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod
- Transparent barrel with large, legible, easy-to-read dose lines
- Plunger tip lines up with scale markings for correct reading
- Flange for easier dosage dispensing
- Hubless needle design reduces insulin loss in hub
- Low dead space in permanent needle syringe minimizes waste of insulin
- Laser-welded cannula assures cannula integrity
- Single use only (non-reusable)
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Needle Gauge(width): 28 Gauge, 28G, 0.36mm
- Needle Length: 1/2in, 12.7mm
- Syringe Barrel Capacity: 1/2cc, 0.5mL
- For use with U-100 Insulin
- Box of 100
- MPN: 8881600004
How to choose the right size Covidien Monoject insulin syringe
Choose the smallest size syringe which is big enough to hold the largest dose you take in a day. If your largest dose is close to the syringe’s maximum capacity, you might want to buy the next size up to handle any increases in your dose adjustments.
- 0.3mL – Ideal for doses under 30 units
- 0.5mL – Ideal for doses between 30 units and 50 units
- 1.0mL – Ideal for doses between 50 units and 100 units
Covidien Monoject SoftPack 28G (0.36mm) 1/2in (12.7mm) 1/2cc (0.5mL) U100 Insulin Syringes are for single use only, do not reuse them. There is a high possibility of infection if syringes are used more than once. Sharpness and lubrication also deteriorate after first use which requires more pressure to penetrate the skin thus causing pain. Do not share your syringes with other people. You may give other people a serious infection, or get a serious infection from them. After injecting insulin please dispose of syringes properly by using a specifically designed sharps container.
Storage and Use of Medicine
Check the drug information sheet or contact the drug manufacturer for recommended storage and use of your medicine. To avoid clogging and/or contamination of the syringe needle, DO NOT store medicine inside the syringe.
By proceeding to purchase through our website you acknowledge that syringes will be used for diabetic or other legitimate medical purpose and that you are over 18 years of age. You are solely responsible for following the laws of your State. We reserve the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any Federal, State, local law, or regulation. The states of CT, DE, FL (Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward), IL, ME, NH, NJ, NY, and the US Virgin Islands restrict the sale of syringes and needles to licensed professionals and entities or by prescription only. See RX Requirements for more details.
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Monoject Soft Pack 28G (0.36mm) 1/2in (12.7mm) 1/2cc (0.5mL) U100 Insulin Syringes, 28 Gauge, Cardinal Health 8881600004 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted Insulin syringes and other diabetes products sold at our online store.