Avant Gauze Drain Sponge Sterile 4" x 4" 6-Ply is a vital wound care supply for it is commonly used to absorb excess body fluids prior to dressing a wound and can also act as a sterile barrier against dirt and bacteria. This sponge features an extra fenestration which allows it to lay flat when wrapped around a drainage tube. Without it, the sponge will pucker, decreasing effectiveness by allowing fluids to pool around the drain tube. It also includes all the benefits of non-woven Avant Gauze. Each 6-ply rayon/polyester sponge is highly absorbent, low-linting and fast wicking to wound beds which promotes a healthier healing environment.
Features and Benefits
- Unique fenestration makes application easier, resists puckering, and enables the sponge to lie flat when wrapped around a drainage tube
- 6-ply rayon/polyester blend is highly absorbent, low-linting and fast wicking
- Precut to save time and eliminate the need for sterile scissors
- Cheap but effective bandaging solution
- Drain not included
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Material: Rayon/Polyester
- Clothing size: 4” x 4”
- Color: White
- Latex free: Yes
- Package: 50 Each / 25 Pack
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Avant Gauze Drain Sponge Sterile 4" x 4" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted gauze drain sponge and other wound care products sold at our online store.