Medline ReadyFlush® Protect Biodegradable Aloe Flushable Wipes are made of 98% cellulosic fibers, these wipes are highly biodegradable. The high cellulosic content and bonders provide strength in use, but quickly break down in the toilet. ReadyFlush Protect breaks apart when flushed and is safe for sewer and septic systems. More importantly, it is safe for use on patients' skin, is hypoallergenic and pH balanced. It cleans and moisturizes the skin with clinically proven phospholipid EFA and soothes with the touch of aloe in every wipe. The ability to dispose of these wipes in the toilet provides an added measure to reduce cross contamination. Pathogens and odors are flushed away and won't linger in the waste receptacle.
- Flushable and dispersible, single patient use wet wipe made from Hydraspun® dispersible cloth fibers.
- The fibers break down quickly when flushed, yet are still strong in use.
- Wipes are pre-moistened with rinse-free formula that cleans, moisturizes and soothes the skin.
- Formula is pH balanced, hypoallergenic and alcohol-free.
- Contains 3.2% dimethicone skin protectant.
- 24 wipes per packet