Medline Guardian Aluminum Adjustable Large Base Bariatric Quad Cane is a cost-efficient mobility aid that helps redistribute weight from a weak or painful lower leg and improve stability and balance by increasing the base of support and additional sensation on the ground. This quad cane has an aluminum construction and comes with a chrome finish that resists marring and scratching. Its dual, push-button adjustment mechanism with locking ring allows for quick, secure fitting. The cane was made with soft foam handles which creates a comfortable grip, it also comes with reinforced metal inserts at the stress points providing greater strength and durability.
Benefits and Features
- Canes with four feet allow for greater weight-bearing and stability than single-point canes
- Non-skid rubber tips on all four feet ensure long life
- Small base design allows for a faster pace; large base design gives more stability at a slower pace
- Quad canes stand up on their own
- Attractive finishes resist marring and scratching
- Push-button, adjustment mechanism with locking ring allows for quick, secure fitting
- Height adjusts in 1" (2.5 cm) increments
- No assembly required
- Easy to adjust and use
- Locking ring for additional safety
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Material: Aluminum
- Cane handle material: Foam
- Cane handle type: Offset
- Color: Chrome
- Height adjustment: 30" to 39"
- Footprint: 8" x 12"
- Weight capacity: 300 lb
- Latex Free: Yes
- MPN: MDS86228CHR
How to Find the Proper Cane Height
Let the tip of the cane rest on the floor, stand and hold the cane on the opposite side of your injury. When you hold the handle, the cane should be in a level of your hip bone on the side of your upper thigh and your elbow should be bent approximately 20 degrees.
Alternatively, you can measure your cane height through standing next to the cane; the top of the cane should be at the level of your wrist while your arms are hanging comfortably. For greater assurance, consult your physical therapist or healthcare provider for the right cane suited to your specific condition.
Other Canes and Walking Sticks Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Medline Guardian Aluminum Adjustable Large Base Quad Cane, Chrome, Cushion Handgrips, Latex Free, 6086228CHR is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted canes and other walking aid products sold at our online store.