The MHC SureLife® ThinTemp® Infrared Thermometer offers an attractive and reliable way to take body temperature measurements from the forehead. The non-contact, compact, one-button design makes operation safe, convenient, and simple. The MHC SureLife® ThinTemp® Infrared Thermometer is ideal for households, clinics, and other medical environments, and is an easy and reliable way to take temperature readings.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and accurate measurement
- Fever Warning
- Low Battery Indicator
- Unit of measuring temperature can be in Farenheit (˚F) or Celsius (˚C)
- Automatic shut off if it idles for more than 1 minute
- With memory that can recall the last 32 readings
- Measurement Mode: Forehead
- Measurement Units: Fahrenheit (˚F) and Celsius (˚C)
- Operating Conditions: 60.8˚F to 95˚F (16˚C-35˚C) with a relative humidity of 15%-80%
- Storage Conditions: -4˚F to 131˚F (-20˚C-+55˚C) with a relative humidity of 15%-93%
- Measurement Distance: 0.59” to 1.97” (15mm to 50mm) from the measuring point
- Forehead temperature measurement range and accuracy:
- Measurement range: 89.6˚F-108˚F (32.0˚C-42.2˚C)
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.4˚F (95.0˚F-107.6˚F)\±0.2˚C (35.0˚C-42.0˚C); ±0.5˚F (±0.3˚C) other range.
- Memories recall: 32 measurement recall
- Dimensions: 5.9” x 1.46” x 0.64” (150mm x 37mm x 16.3mm)
- Weight: 51g without batteries
- Battery: 2x AAA batteries (DC.3V)
- Switch off: Automatically switches off after 1 minute
- Product life: 5 years
- New battery life: 1000 times
Importance of Having a Thermometer at Home
Having a medical thermometer at home is essential for any family’s medical needs. Not only does it provide an accurate reading of body temperature, it can also help detect illnesses before they become serious. Knowing when to seek medical attention is a key component of good health, and having a thermometer at home can help alert you to potential problems.
A medical thermometer is the best option for taking accurate temperature readings. It is easy to use, and can provide a quick and reliable temperature reading in just a few seconds. This is especially important for babies and young children, as it allows parents to check their temperature conveniently and quickly. It is also useful for adults, who may experience fluctuations in their body temperature due to illness or other medical conditions.
Another benefit of having a medical thermometer at home is that it can help detect illnesses before they become severe. By taking regular temperature readings, you can recognize when your temperature is elevated and seek medical attention right away. This is especially important for illnesses such as the flu, which can become more dangerous if not treated early.
Finally, having a medical thermometer at home is a convenient way to keep track of your health. Many thermometers offer digital readings, and can store temperature readings over a period of time. This lets you monitor changes in your temperature and alert you to any issues that may require medical attention.
In conclusion, having a medical thermometer at home is an essential part of any family’s medical needs. Not only can it provide an accurate reading of body temperature, but it can also help detect illnesses before they become serious. By taking regular temperature readings, you can recognize when your temperature is elevated and seek medical attention right away. This is an invaluable tool for maintaining good health and a must-have for any home.
Other Thermometers Sold at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for MHC SureLife ThinTemp Infrared Thermometer is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted thermometers and other products sold at our online store.