Medline Urinary Leg Drain Bag is a versatile and user-friendly drainage bag worn on the leg designed to meet the specific needs of a person requiring catheterization. The bag features an adjustable, comfortable leg strap and is made from a durable, soft material that conforms to your leg for maximum comfort. It has an anti-reflux valve which prevents the backflow of urine and the large, leak-proof drain valve ensures no mess. This leg bag is perfect for those who need to manage their urinary catheterization needs while maintaining an active lifestyle.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used for people that require a catheter, but are able to ambulate on their own
- Twist valve for easy emptying and minimal spillage
- Flip drain is easy to maneuver for limited dexterity users
- Elastic straps come preconnected to each bag
- Built-in anti-reflux valve in each bag helps prevent backflow
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Sterile fluid pathway
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Drain bag capacity: 30 oz./900 mL
- Size: Large
- Drain type: Slide Tap
- Latex free: Yes
- MPN: DYND12588
- Package: 1 Each
Other Sizes Available
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Medline Urinary Leg Drain Bag with Slide-Tap Drainage Port, Elastic Straps, Fabric Backing, Large, 30 oz./900 mL, Latex Free, DYND12588 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted leg bags and other urological supplies sold at our online store.