Medline Puracol Microscaffold Collagen Wound Dressing is a highly effective and versatile solution for wound care. As a primary wound dressing, the Medline Puracol Collagen Dressing is capable of managing all types of drainage effectively. Its highly absorbent material swiftly absorbs exudates from the wound bed, promoting a clean and hygienic environment for optimal healing. The dressing's unique attribute lies in its ability to convert into a soft, gel sheet upon contact with exudates, ensuring it remains securely in place during the healing process. The dressing is 100% pure native collagen sheets that effectively manage wound moisture and help restore chemical balance in the wound bed. With the Medline Puracol Microscaffold Collagen Wound Dressing, you can trust that you are using a superior product that combines innovation, effectiveness, and patient comfort.
Features and Benefits
- High gel integrity
- Primary wound dressing for all drainage types.
- 100% collagen with a high degree of nativity.
- Highly absorbent material converts to soft, gel sheet that stays in contact with wound bed as it absorbs exudates.
- Jump starts the wound healing process, making it ideal for wounds that are chronic or stalled
- Not suitable for active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver.
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Product Type: Wound Dressing
- Dressing Type: Sheet
- Package Type: Pouch
- Material: Collagen
- Application and Size: 2" x 2"
- Product Shape: Square
- Use: Primary Dress, Cavity Fill
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow/Deep, No-Mod Drainage
- Dressing Change Frequency: Up to 7 days
- Latex Free: Yes
- 100% Collagen: Yes
- Waterproof Outer Layer: No
- Adhesive: No
- Antimicrobial: No
- Silver: No
- MPN: MSC8522
- Pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers
- Partial and full-thickness wounds
- Ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies
- Donor sites
- Other surface wounds
- Chronic wounds
- Surgical wounds
How do Puracol Collagen Dressings Support Wound Healing?
One key factor of chronic wounds is an elevated level of matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). At elevated levels, MMPs break down necrotic tissue as well as viable collagen produced during the wound healing process. Puracol wound dressings promote natural healing with highly native type 1 collagen. This collagen supports the formation of new blood vessels, promoting the growth of granulation tissue, aiding in the removal of damaged tissue (debridement), and facilitating the wound's ability to re-epithelize or develop a new epithelial layer.
- Medline Puracol Collagen Wound Dressing, 2" x 2" Sheet, 60MSC8522
- Medline Puracol Collagen Wound Dressing, 4" x 4.25" Sheet, 60MSC8544
- Medline Puracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing, 2" x 2.25" Sheet, 60MSC8622EP
- Medline Puracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing, 4.25" x 4.5" Sheet, 60MSC8644EP
- Medline Puracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing 1" x 8" Rope, 60MSC861X8EP
- Medline Puracol Plus AG+ Collagen Wound Dressing with Antimicrobial Silver, 2" x 2.22" Sheet, MSC8722EP
- Medline Puracol Plus AG+ Collagen Wound Dressing with Antimicrobial Silver, 4.25" x 4.5" Sheet, MSC8744EP
- Medline Puracol Plus AG+ Collagen Wound Dressing with Antimicrobial Silver 1" x 8" Rope, 60MSC871X8EP
Product Guide and Documents
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Medline Puracol Microscaffold Collagen Wound Dressing, 2" x 2" Sheet, Square Shaped, Sterile, Latex Free, MSC8522 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted biologic dressings and other wound care products sold at our online store.
Medline Puracol Plus AG+ Co...