Cardinal Health Hemi Walker is built with the patient in mind to offer a safe and durable option for assisting with walking needs. It helps maintain balance and stability when standing and walking. The ergonomic design not only ensures a safe and secure walking experience but also facilitates ease of use, so you can navigate obstacles and challenging terrain with peace of mind. Cardinal Health Side Hemi Walker is an asset for individuals who, due to physical limitations or injuries, have limited or no use of one hand or arm.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for individuals with limited or no use of one hand or arm
- Folds easily for convenient, compact storage and transport
- Hand grips at two heights help when standing from a seated position
- Wide base helps provide stability and balance
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1-inch increments
- Slip-resistant tips for secure support
- Lightweight alloy construction
- Comes fully assembled
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Upper handle height range: 29 in. – 36 in.
- Lower handle height range: 23 in. – 30 in.
- Weight capacity: 500 lb.
- Latex Free: Yes
- MPN: CWAL1028HR
How to Size
- Wearing your usual walking shoes, stand comfortably next to a chair or wall to help maintain your balance. Let your arm hang at your side with a natural bend at your elbow.
- The individual helping you size your hemi walker should measure from the ground to the crease in the middle of your wrist.
- Your hemi walker height should be adjusted so that the top hand grip is in line with the crease in the middle of your wrist.
- Press the push button and turn the button section of the base, lengthening or shortening to the correct height by sliding the base up or down.
- Twist the base until the button pops out into the adjustment hole. Make sure the button has popped out completely. Push buttons are engaged when they fully protrude through the holes in the bracket and an audible click is heard.
- Ensure all buttons have popped out completely with all legs adjusted so that hemi walker sits level before using. At correctly adjusted height, your elbows should be flexed 20˚- 30˚ when holding top hand grip.
- Do not attempt to adjust or operate your hemi walker without reading all instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may result in injury.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity or serious injury may result.
- All four legs of the hemi walker must be adjusted so that it sits level before using.
- Do NOT try to use stairs and escalators with hemi walker unless your healthcare provider has provided training.
- Do NOT hang items from your hemi walker, which may cause it to tip and cause injury to the user or damage to the product.
- At regular intervals, check and tighten all fasteners and hinged parts. Frequently check all plastic parts for wear. If any component of this product is damaged or missing, discontinue use immediately. Contact Cardinal Health for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts. DO NOT use non-Cardinal HealthTM parts.
- Use Cardinal HealthTM accessories only. The use of other manufacturers' accessories can result in an improper fit and risk of fall and/or injury.
- Consult with your healthcare provider if:
- You require additional instruction on the proper use of this product.
- You have any disability or physical limitation or are taking any medication that could cause interference with the safe use of this product.
- Failure to follow the above instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product. Medicinal Supplies assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by improper installation, assembly, or use of this product.
Other Walkers and Walking Aid Accessories Available at Medicinal Supplies
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Cardinal Health Adult Hemi Folding Walker, 500 lb. Capacity, CWAL1028HR is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted walkers and other walking aid products sold at our online store.