Medela Supplemental Nursing System™ Sterile, Reusable, BPA Free
Supplemental Nursing System is a feeding tube device for giving babies long-term supplemental feedings at the breast. The SNS was designed to help adoptive mothers breastfeed by inducing lactation. When a baby suckles on the mother’s breast over a period of days or weeks, a hormonal mechanism is triggered that causes milk to be produced.
Features and Benefits
- Supplemental feeding assistance for mothers and babies facing special long-term challenges.
- Can help induce lactation.
- An aid in keeping special-needs babies at the breast.
- Adjustable flow-rate system.
- Color-coded tubes for different feed rates.
- Graduated reservoir container.
- Adjustable neck strap.
- Autoclavable and boilable.
- Easy to fill container.
- Sterile in package.
- BPA Free.
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)