The patented Ameda One-Hand Breast Pump is a lightweight, portable pump designed to fit conveniently in your hand, allowing you to pump one-handed while multitasking. It is an easy-to-use design that provides control and flexibility simply by varying the frequency and degree of the handle squeeze. The pump’s handle assembly eliminates the need for electrical outlets or batteries making it ideal for home or travel. The one hand design allows you to pump one breast while baby nurses on the other, or by using two pumps. Both of these methods stimulate the let down reflex and enhance milk flow. Aside from this, mothers may also pump directly into any standard baby bottle or freezer bag. With its intuitive design, portability, and convenience, the Ameda One-Hand Breast Pump is the perfect choice for busy moms.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight portable design
- BPA and DEHP free
- One-hand handle assembly with piston and piston seal
- So compact, it fits into a purse
- For single user, occasional use
- Brand: Ameda
- Pump Type: Manual Breast Pump
- Dimensions: 3.25" X 9.45" X 13.5"
- Without Flexishield
- MPN: 17161
- Package: 1 Each
Ameda One-Hand Breast Pump without Flexishield Includes
- Two (2) valves
- One (1) 4 ounce bottle with cap
Things to consider when pumping
- Cleaning. Always ensure that you clean and sanitize your breast pump parts before and after each use.
- Comfort. Make sure the breast pump flange fits properly and comfortably so that it does not cause pain or irritation.
- Storage. Always store your breast milk in clean, airtight containers and keep them in the refrigerator or cooler until ready to use.
- Pumping schedule. Develop a consistent pumping schedule to ensure that your body is producing enough milk for your baby.
- Hygiene. Make sure you are washing your hands thoroughly before and after each pumping session.
- Support. Consider getting support from a lactation consultant or other healthcare professional if you need help with any aspect of your breastfeeding journey.
Replacement Parts for your Pump
Medicinal Supplies offers Breast Pump Accessories and Supplies giving you extra convenience when using breast pumps. We've got replacement parts for various brands such as Ameda, Ardo, Evenflo, Hygeia, Lansinoh, Medela, Spectra, and more.
Due to hygiene regulations this product is non-returnable once opened.
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Ameda Portable One-Hand Manual Breast Pump without Flexishield, Lightweight, Sterile is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted breast pumps and breast pumps accessories sold at our online store.