Medline CarraDres Clear Hydrogel Dressing 4" x 4" Sheet is a sterile, oxygen-permeable, absorbent, clear hydrogel wound dressing that promotes natural healing process. The hydrogel sheet is made of a water-soluble polymer that creates a moist environment for the wound site and encourages faster healing. It is also clear to allow visualization of the wound and has gentle adhesion for sensitive peri-wound skin. The hydrogel sheet is sterile, latex-free, and easy to apply for fast and effective wound healing.
Features and benefits
- Hydrogel sheets cool the affected area on contact and maintain an optimal moist wound healing environment
- Can absorb up to three times their weight in fluid or donate moisture due to high water content (89.5% water)
- Transparent for easy wound evaluation
- Comfortable and gentle on the wound and surrounding tissue
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Dressing type: Hydrogel Sheet
- Use: Primary Dress
- Application and size: 4” x 4”
- Shape: Square
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow, No Min Drainage
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex free: Yes
- Adhesive: No
- Antimicrobial: No
- MPN: CRR101053
- Package: Box of 10
Dressing Change Frequency
Medline CarraDres Clear Hydrogel Dressing 4" x 4" Sheet typically lasts up to maximum of 3 days depending on the state of wound or amount of drainage, but should be changed once saturated with exudates.
Buy at Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Medline CarraDres Clear Hydrogel Dressing 4" x 4" Sheet, Square Shape, Sterile, Polymer Sheet, CA101053 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted hydrogel dressings and other wound care products sold at our online store.