Bell Horn Fast Freeze Pro Style Therapy Spray is comparable to Biofreeze, Freeze It and Icy Hot. Bell-Horn’s Fast Freeze line of products are a topical pain reliever used to treat arthritis and sore muscles by first dulling the pain with a cooling sensation and then relaxing it as FastFreeze warms up.
- Vitamin E acts as both an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- Dried leaf juice from the Aloe plant can be used as an anti-inflammatory agent while offering a healing effect when used on the skin.
- Originating from the wood of the Camphor Laurel Tree, Camphor%u2019s penetrating, fragrant odor gives a cool sensation to the skin, while its antiseptic and anesthetic properties act as a skin-conditioning instrument. As it absorbs into the skin Camphor provides a numbing effect helping to ease and reduce pain.
- Ilex, the herbal extract from the holly plant helps protect the skin as well as extending properties of the analgesics found in FastFreeze.
- Derived naturally from peppermint oil, Menthol is a very mild local anesthetic which can be applied directly to the skin giving a cool sensation to the applied area. Menthol offers short-term relief for aches associated with arthritis as well as general muscle sprains and other similar conditions.