3M™ Curos™ Jet™ Disinfecting cap is the next generation solution for needleless connector disinfection. Meeting the high efficacy standards of all Curos™ devices, it utilizes a spray of 70% isopropyl alcohol to disinfect all critical surfaces of needleless connectors. It locks onto luer access valves to disinfect in 1 minute; can be left in place to keep valves clean and protected for up to 7 days. It is packaged to hang from Intravenous pole for easy access, greater compliance, and reduced waste. In vitro testing shows effectiveness against the six microorganisms commonly associated with CLABSI: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans.
3M Curos Jet Disinfecting Cap Application
- Disinfect needleless connectors before line access in home or a healthcare facility.
3M Curos Jet Disinfecting Cap Features and Benefits
- Twists on easily and stays securely in place
- High profile and easy to handle when wearing gloves
- Brightly colored to help verify and measure compliance
- 3 year shelf life
- Do not use on open female luers.
3M Curos Jet Disinfecting Cap Also Available As
- 3M Curos Jet Disinfecting Cap for Needleless Connector, Each (1 Cap)
- 3M Curos Jet Disinfecting Cap For Needleless Connector, Strip (5 Caps)
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Strip 1 Total (1 Each)
Box (BX) 250 Strip 250 Total (1 Box of 250 Each)
Case (CA) 5000 Strip 5000 Total (1 Case of 20 Box of 250 Each)