Kendall Telfa is a superior "ouchless" dressing which won't disrupt healing tissue by sticking to wound. Ideal as a primary dressing for lightly draining wounds. Ideal take-home dressing.
- Kendall Telfa™ Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressing can be cut to any shape without separating.
- Telfa™ film has 382 holes per square inch with a diameter of 1/50" to 2/67".
- Can address most wound care and post-surgical applications.
- Absorbent core is made of 100% USP grade absorbent cotton.
- Bonded on both sides with perforated non-adherent film.
- Highly absorbent to help minimize skin maceration.
- Easy to use and can be steam sterilized.
- Polyester wound contact film polymer.
- Ideal moisture transmission rate.
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)
Box (BX) 100 Each 100 Total (1 Box of 100 Each)