Medline Optifoam Adhesive Sterile Foam Wound Dressing, 4" x 4" is the ultimate solution for advanced wound care. This waterproof dressing with a polyurethane backing creates an optimally moist wound environment, prevents strike-through, and safeguards against bacterial contamination. Its moisture vapor transmission rate adapts to the fluid level in the wound, while the foam pad's micropores ensure low adherence and higher fluid-handling capacity compared to other brands. With its expanding foam island, this dressing maintains continuous contact with the wound surface, improving fluid handling for optimal healing. Medline Optifoam Foam Dressing provides superior wound care, comfort, and expedited recovery in pressure injuries, chronic wounds, and post-surgical sites.
Features and Benefits
- An all-in-one dressing for fluid handling helps create an ideal healing environment.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to a fluid level to increase breathability.
- Comes in Educational Packaging that focuses on patient safety and correct product application.
- Protects and maintains a moist wound environment.
- Waterproof, polyurethane backing.
- Micropore foam padding.
- Low adherence to the wound surface.
- Foam pad gently expands as it absorbs fluid.
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Brand: Optifoam
- Application and size: 4” x 4”
- Dressing Pad Size: 2.5" X 2.5"
- Area of Application: All over body
- Dressing Type: Foam
- Use: Primary or Secondary Dress
- Wound Condition Type: Shadow/ Deep, Moderate-Heavy Drainage
- Adhesive: Yes
- Water-proof Outer Layer: Yes
- Latex free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- Educational Packaging: Yes
- MPN: MSC1044EP
Indications for use
- Partial or full-thickness wounds
- Pressure injuries
- Leg ulcers
- Donor sites
- Skin tears
- First and second degree burns
- Third-degree burns
- Lesions with active vasculitis
Dressing Change Frequency
Medline Optifoam Adhesive Sterile Foam Wound Dressing, 4" x 4" typically lasts up to 7 days depending on the state of the wound or amount of drainage, but should be changed once saturated with exudates.
- Medline Optifoam Adhesive Sterile Foam Wound Dressing 6" x 6" with 4.5" x 4.5" Pad, 60MSC1066
- Medline Optifoam Adhesive Sterile Foam Wound Dressing 4" x 4" with 2.5" x 2.5" Pad in Educational Packaging, 60MSC1044EP
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Medline Optifoam Adhesive Sterile Foam Wound Dressing 4" x 4" with 2.5" x 2.5" Pad in Educational Packaging, Square Shape, Waterproof, MSC1044EP is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted bordered gauze and other wound care products sold at our online store.