Cardinal Health Bariatric Heavy-Duty Aluminum Folding Walker with Dual Front 5'' Wheels is built with the patient in mind to offer a safe and durable option for assisting with walking needs. Helps maintain balance and stability when standing and walking.
- Dual push button release for quick and easy folding
- Folds up for convenient, compact storage and transport
- 5-inch non-swivel dual front wheels for added maneuverability
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1 inch increments
- Height adjustment range: 33 in. - 43 in.
- Comfortable molded hand grips for a secure hold
- Steel cross brace helps provide additional stability
- Slip-resistant rear tips for secure support
- Front glide tips included
- Lightweight alloy construction
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Width between handles: 27 in.
- Weight capacity: 500 lb.
- MPN: CWAL0010BR
Recommend to use with (items sold separately):
- Walker Basket
- Walker Ski Glides
General Walker Care
To ensure that your walker will have a long service life, inspect it regularly and follow these general maintenance tips:
- Wipe the frame with a soft, damp cloth at least once a week to remove any dust and dirt. If exposed to moisture, dry immediately. Do not use an abrasive cleaner that will scratch the finish.
- Use only a clean towel dampened with cool water when cleaning hand grips. Confirm that the hand grips are dry before using. NEVER use ammonia-based cleaning solutions or soap on hand grips, which may cause them to loosen or crack.
- Periodically inspect all tips and wheels for wear or damage. If these issues develop, discontinue use until they have been replaced.
- Only use genuine Cardinal Health replacement parts and accessories.
- Do not attempt to adjust or operate your walker without reading all instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may result in injury.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity or serious injury may result.
- Use the wheels on the front legs only. All four legs must be at the same height and fully locked into place before use.
- Do NOT try to use stairs and escalators with walker unless your healthcare provider has provided training. At regular intervals, check and tighten all fasteners and hinged parts. Frequently check all plastic parts for wear. If any component of this product is damaged or missing, discontinue use immediately. Contact Cardinal Health for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts. DO NOT use non-Cardinal Health parts.
- Use Cardinal Health accessories only. The use of other manufacturers' accessories can result in an improper fit and risk of fall and/or injury.
- Consult with your healthcare provider if:
- You require additional instruction on the proper use of this product.
- You have any disability or physical limitation or are taking any medication that could cause interference with the safe use of this product.
- Failure to follow the above instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product. Medicinal Supplies assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by improper installation, assembly, or use of this product.
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)
Invacare Adult Paddle Walke...