The CURAD Sterile Non-Adherent Pad 3" x 4" is a must have for any first aid kit. This pad is made from a highly absorbent material that allows for fast and easy absorption of fluids from the wound site without sticking to the wound. The pad is sterile and the edges are sealed to help prevent the spread of infection. It is also lint-free and is designed for single use. This pad is perfect for cleaning, debriding, and protecting wounds from further contamination. It is also great for absorbing drainage from minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Features and Benefits
- Sterile, nonadherent cotton/polyester pads won't interfere with granulating tissue by sticking to the wound
- Top layer is made of soft, perforated film that allows air to circulate
- Absorbent, padded inner layer allows fluid to collect
- Pads cut easily to fit any shape without separating
- Material: Polyester/Cotton
- Adhesive: No
- Latex free: Yes
- Dimension: 4” x 3”
- Package: 1 Each
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for CURAD Sterile Non-Adherent Pad 3" x 4" is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted pads and other wound care products sold at our online store.