Medline Sterile Cotton Woven Gauze Sponge, 4" x 4" is essential for wound care management. Its absorbent and durable design makes it an essential item for healthcare professionals and anyone in need of wound care management. The 12-ply thickness of the sponge provides excellent strength and durability for use in high-pressure wound care settings. Its woven construction reduces linting and increases absorbency, making it versatile for a range of medical applications, including cleaning, dressing, and packing wounds.
Features and Benefits
- Sterile, 100% cotton, USP Type VII woven gauze sponges are ideal for wound dressings, wound packing and general wound care
- "C fold" design helps minimize loose threads and lint
- Strictly controlled manufacturing assures clean, debris-free packing with folded edges to prevent unraveling; easy-open envelopes are carefully sealed to prevent the intrusion of dust and contaminants
- Sterile 2's are packed in a coated paper envelope to reduce fiber debris
- Sterile 10's feature strong, rigid trays
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Material: Cotton
- Size: 4" x 4"
- Latex-free: Yes
- MPN: NON21426
- Package: 1 Box (10 Each)
- Medline Sterile Cotton Woven Gauze Sponge, 4" x 4", 12 ply, 10/Hard Tray, NON21426
- Medline Sterile Cotton Woven Gauze Sponge, 4" x 4", 12 ply, 2/Pack, NON21424
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price forMedline Sterile Cotton Woven Gauze Sponge, 4" x 4", 12 ply, 10/Hard Tray, NON21426 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted non-impregnated gauze and other wound care products sold at our online store.
Medline Caring Nonsterile G...