Crosstex CSR Wrap is manufactured from environmentally friendly cellulose material made from wood pulp, not petroleum – Eliminates skin sensitivity issues associated with oily residues inherent in plastic based wrappers.
Crosstex CSR Wrap Features and Benefits
- Highest BFE (bacterial filtration efficiency) Data Available / Highly Permeable (no wet packs) / Cost Effective
- Bacterial barrier to both airborne and waterborne contamination
- Outstanding liquid repellency – water, alcohol, iodine
- Exceptional tensile strength – wet or dry
- Use with EO and Steam sterilization processes
- Even texture to allow for immediate visual detection of small pinholes/tears
- Meets FFA (Flammable Fabrics Act) requirements
Roho Incorporated Cushion R...