Medline Standard Youth Aluminum Walking Crutches features extra-sturdy, lightweight aluminum material that provides effective mobility assistance to individuals who may require weight support from both short-term injuries or lifelong impairment. The Drive Crutch is made of double extruded center tubes for a sturdy feel, comfortable underarm pad and handgrip, and an ergonomic design that makes it easy to carry around. This product comes with non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips for excellent traction. Plus it has a push-pin adjustable height feature so that you can easily adjust how high up from the ground you want to walk on your crutches with ease. This crutch is perfect for anyone who needs assistance walking without having to deal with painful soreness afterwards.
Features and Benefits
- Lighter than wood
- Double extruded center tube
- Push-pin adjustment
- Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable accessories are latex free
- Manufacturer: Drive Devilbiss Healthcare, Inc.
- Weight capacity: 350 lb (excluding pediatric)
- Patient Height: 4 ft. 6" to 5 ft. 2"
- Adjustable Height: 37" to 46"
- MPN: MZI104018
- Sold Individually
To prevent falls or tripping, make sure to keep the floor clean and dry and remove clutter such as loose rugs, and cords. It is best to choose wearing non-skid soles for safety and check the tips of your crutches daily; replace them when worn. Medicinal Supplies offers replacement tips for crutches.
Drive Crutches Accessories
The Drive Crutch comes with a variety of accessories that allow you to customize the comfort level of your crutches:
- Medline Industries Guardian Rubber Crutch Tip, 7/8" or 3/4"
- Medline Industries Guardian Economy Crutch Cushion
- Other walking aid accessories
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Medline Standard Youth Aluminum Walking Crutches, Patient Height 4'6" - 5'2", MZI104018 is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted crutches and other walking aids sold at our online store.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Drive Medical Adult Aluminu...