Roche Accu-Chek® Guide Me is a single-patient use blood glucose monitoring system intended to be used to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood from the finger, palm, and upper arm as an aid in monitoring the effectiveness of glucose control.
- Spill-resistant SmartPack® vial lets you take one and spill none
- Place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end instead of on a tiny spot
- Accu-Chek Guide test strips deliver advanced 10/10 accuracy for reliable results you can trust(1)
- Large, easy to read display makes it simple to see test results
- Accu-Chek Guide Me blood glucose meter
- Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device with 6 lancets (1 drum)
- Easy-to-use instructions (English, Spanish)
(1) Data on file. [10/10 accuracy: 95% of measured glucose results shall fall within ±10 mg/dL of lab reference value for blood glucose concentrations <100 mg/dL and within 10% for blood glucose concentrations greater than or equal to 100 mg/dL.]
Abbott Freestyle Lite Blood...