Neocate Nutra is the first and only hypoallergenic, amino acid-based, semi-solid medical food for infants and children over 6 months of age.
Neocate Nutra is formulated with amino acids instead of whole proteins. Amino acids are the most basic form of protein, and are easy for the body to absorb. When mixed with water, Neocate Nutra forms a smooth, consistent texture ideal for spoon feeding. It is meant for oral use only and is not intended for bottle or tube feeding.
All Neocate powdered products are made in a dedicated, 100% dairy-free facility. Neocate ingredients are certified by suppliers to be derived from non-genetically modified organisms. See label for nutrition information.
Neocate Nutra should not be used as a sole source of nutrition, but as a supplement to formula or other foods as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Hypoallergenic, amino acid-based semi-solid formula in a powdered form.
- Easy & convenient mixing.
- Ideal for spoon feeding.
- To supplement formula or other foods as directed by healthcare professional.
- Made in a 100% dairy-free facility with ingredients that are certified by suppliers to be derived from non-genetically modified organisms
- Indications: Neocate Nutra is intended for infants and children over the age of six months for the dietary management of cow and soy milk allergy, multiple food protein intolerance, eosinophilic esophagitis, short bowel syndrome, and conditions of gastrointestinal tract impairment and malabsorption requiring an elemental diet.
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Can 1 Total (1 Each)