Milliken Healthcare AFM® Antimicrobial wound dressing incorporates two patented technologies, Active Fluid Management® which sustained release silver ion technology. AFM® pumping action keeps the wound evenly moist, but not wet. Excess fluid moves quickly and evenly through AFM® into a secondary dressing to help prevent maceration. The inexpensive secondary dressing can be changed as often as required without disturbing the wound bed.
- Size 4" x 5"
- Continuously pumps excess exudate away from the wound bed to help prevent maceration.
- Keeps the wound bed evenly moist for optimal healing conditions.
- Remains intact when exposed to fluid and during removal.
- Provides 7-day broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy.
- Causes less disturbance to the wound bed due to fewer dressing changes.
- May be used under compression.
- Is cost-effective compared to other antimicrobial dressings.
- Highly Absorptive Foam Layer
- Pack of 10
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Box (BX) 10 Each 1 Total (1 Box)