Milliken SelectSilver AFM® Ag Antimicrobial wound dressing incorporates two patented technologies, Active Fluid Management® and SelectSilver® which sustained release silver ion technology. AFM® Ags pumping action keeps the wound evenly moist, but not wet. Excess fluid moves quickly and evenly through AFM® Ag into a secondary dressing to help prevent maceration. The inexpensive secondary dressing can be changed as often as required without disturbing the wound bed.
- Continuously pumps excess exudate away from the wound bed to help prevent maceration.
- Keeps the wound bed evenly moist for optimal healing conditions.
- Remains intact when exposed to fluid and during removal.
- Provides 7 day broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy.
- SelectSilver® sustained release ion technology kills infection-causing microbes such as MRSA, VRE, and Pseudomonas.
- Causes less disturbance to the wound bed due to fewer dressing changes.
- May be used under compression.
- Is cost-effective compared to other antimicrobial dressings.
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)
Box (BX) 10 Each 10 Total (1 Box of 10 Each)