The Roscoe Medical Viverity TruComfort® Double Electric Breast Pump is a closed-system, double electric breast pump designed for moms who express several times a day. It is designed with simple user-friendly controls and an LED display to indicate the current speed setting making it easy and effortless to express milk. The 4 preset speed patterns (two for letdown and two for milk expression) help mothers best match their baby's natural nursing pattern and maximize milk production in less time. Each preset pattern has seven levels of vacuum suction, allowing the user to choose the most comfortable and effective vacuum strength. Also, the pump's closed-system diaphragm provides anti-back flow protection, which prevents milk from coming in contact with the tubing or motor. With the included accessories, parts and bag, you can be sure that you always have everything you need for a successful pumping session. This Roscoe Medical Viverity TruComfort Double Electric Breast Pump with Collection Combo Kit is a safe and effective way to express milk, giving you the freedom to feed your baby whenever and wherever you need.
Features and Benefits
- Can be electric-powered or battery operated.
- With flexible power options for portable pumping for busy moms on the go.
- Comes with two collection bottles for expressing both breasts simultaneously.
- Closed system diaphragm prevents milk back-flow from entering tubing or electric motor
- Flexible power options electric-powered or battery operated
- Vacuum adjusting wheel allows user to manually adjust between seven levels of suction strength
- Expression button allows the user to toggle between four speed settings two stimulation settings and two expression settings
- LED display provides visual status of programs and functions
- Brand: Roscoe Medical
- Pump type: Electric Breast Pump
- System: Closed Pump System
- Mode: Stimulation and Expression
- Suction Strength: 177 to 250 mmHg
- MPN: ROS-DBEL
- Package: 1 Each
Roscoe Medical Viverity TruComfort Double Electric Breast Pump Includes
- TruComfort® double electric breast pump
- Collection bottles
- AC/DC adapter
- Vacuum tubing
- User manual
Things to consider when pumping
- Cleaning. Always ensure that you clean and sanitize your breast pump parts before and after each use.
- Comfort. Make sure the breast pump flange fits properly and comfortably so that it does not cause pain or irritation.
- Storage. Always store your breast milk in clean, airtight containers and keep them in the refrigerator or cooler until ready to use.
- Pumping schedule. Develop a consistent pumping schedule to ensure that your body is producing enough milk for your baby.
- Hygiene. Make sure you are washing your hands thoroughly before and after each pumping session.
- Support. Consider getting support from a lactation consultant or other healthcare professional if you need help with any aspect of your breastfeeding journey.
Replacement Parts for your Pump
Medicinal Supplies offers Breast Pump Accessories and Supplies giving you extra convenience when using breast pumps. We've got replacement parts for various brands such as Ameda, Ardo, Evenflo, Hygeia, Lansinoh, Medela, Spectra, and more.
Due to hygiene regulations this product is non-returnable once opened.
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Roscoe Medical Viverity TruComfort Double Electric Breast Pump with Collection Combo Kit, 177 to 250 mmHg Suction Strength is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted breast pumps and breast pump accessories sold at our online store.