The Ameda Elite Hospital Grade Electric Breast Pump with Cord is a powerful, reliable hospital-grade electric pump that is the first of its kind with a microprocessor-driven pump designed to provide maximum comfort and effectiveness while breastfeeding. The Elite custom control feature offers dual adjustability with separate speed and suction dials for the best results every time. Its “whisper quiet" operation also contributes to a comfortable pumping experience. The product is also designed to work with any of the Ameda HygieniKit® MilkCollection Systems. Ameda Elite Hospital Grade Breast Pump is a safe and effective way to express milk, giving you the freedom to feed your baby whenever and wherever you need.
Features and Benefits
- Compact, durable, lightweight, and portable
- Microprocessor-driven pump
- Whisper-quiet operation and automatic suction
- Compatible with all Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection Systems
- Proven Airlock Protection™ keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between the expressed milk and pump tubing
- No need to clean the narrow tubing
- Made without BPA and DEHP
- Vacuum: 30 mmHg / 4.0 kPa to 250 mmHg / 33.3 kPa
- Cycles: 30 to 60 cycles per minute (cpm)
- Power Supply: Power Cord
- MPN: 17608
- Package: 1 Each
Things to consider when pumping
- Cleaning. Always ensure that you clean and sanitize your breast pump parts before and after each use.
- Comfort. Make sure the breast pump flange fits properly and comfortably so that it does not cause pain or irritation.
- Storage. Always store your breast milk in clean, airtight containers and keep them in the refrigerator or cooler until ready to use.
- Pumping schedule. Develop a consistent pumping schedule to ensure that your body is producing enough milk for your baby.
- Hygiene. Make sure you are washing your hands thoroughly before and after each pumping session.
- Support. Consider getting support from a lactation consultant or other healthcare professional if you need help with any aspect of your breastfeeding journey.
Replacement Parts for your Pump
Medicinal Supplies offers Breast Pump Accessories and Supplies giving you extra convenience when using breast pumps. We've got replacement parts for various brands such as Ameda, Ardo, Evenflo, Hygeia, Lansinoh, Medela, Spectra, and more.
Due to hygiene regulations this product is non-returnable once opened.
Product Guides and Documents
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Ameda Elite Electric Breast Pump with Cord, Hospital Grade, 30 to 250 mmHg Suction Strength is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted breast pumps and breast pump accessories sold at our online store