Ameda Portable One-Hand Manual Breast Pump with Single Hygienikit Milk Collection, features the world’s only FDA-cleared patented protective barrier that protects the breast milk, kit tubing and pump from potential contaminants like bacteria and viruses while pumping. Ameda’s kit prevents milk and/or moisture from entering tubing — eliminating the risk of dangerous mold growth. The Single Hygienikit Milk Collection are designed to work with all Ameda breast pumps and are made without BPA or DEHP. To completely convert the HygieniKit into a complete One Hand Manual Breast Pump, use the manual pump adaptor included in this kit. This lightweight and portable pump is perfect for use at home or on-the-go, so you can easily express your milk wherever you are. With its easy-to-use design and intuitive features, the Ameda Portable One-Hand Manual Breast Pump with Single Hygienikit Milk Collection makes pumping a breeze.
Features and Benefits
- Proven airlock protection prevents air flow between expressed milk and tubing while pumping
- Unique silicone diaphragm
- BPA and DEHP Free
- Pre-Assembled, ready to use
- For single user, occasional use
- Brand: Ameda HygieniKit™
- Pump Type: Manual Breast Pump
- Application: Single Pump
- System: Closed Pumping System
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- MPN: 17150
- Package: 1 Each
Ameda Portable One-Hand Manual Breast Pump with Single Hygienikit Milk Collection Includes
- One (1) 4 oz. bottle with lock-tight sealing lid
- One (1) Tubing adapter
- One (1) silicone tubing
- One (1) adapter cap
- One (1) silicone diaphragm
- One (1) 25.0 mm breast flange
- Two (2) valves
Things to consider when pumping
- Cleaning. Always ensure that you clean and sanitize your breast pump parts before and after each use.
- Comfort. Make sure the breast pump flange fits properly and comfortably so that it does not cause pain or irritation.
- Storage. Always store your breast milk in clean, airtight containers and keep them in the refrigerator or cooler until ready to use.
- Pumping schedule. Develop a consistent pumping schedule to ensure that your body is producing enough milk for your baby.
- Hygiene. Make sure you are washing your hands thoroughly before and after each pumping session.
- Support. Consider getting support from a lactation consultant or other healthcare professional if you need help with any aspect of your breastfeeding journey.
Replacement Parts for your Pump
Medicinal Supplies offers Breast Pump Accessories and Supplies giving you extra convenience when using breast pumps. We've got replacement parts for various brands such as Ameda, Evenflo, Hygeia, Lansinoh, Medela, Spectra, and more.
Due to hygiene regulations this product is non-returnable once opened.
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Ameda Portable One-Hand Manual Breast Pump with Single Hygienikit Milk Collection, Lightweight, Sterile is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted breast pumps and breast pump accessories sold at our online store.