Kendall (formerly Ultec™ Pro) alginate hydrocolloid dressings are sterile wound dressings designed for use on light to moderately exudating wounds. These dressings provide an optimal, moist, wound-healing environment. The alginate formulation provides greater absorbency to help reduce dressing changes. A thin profile helps improve product conformability.
Kendall Alginate Hydrocolloid Dressing Features and Benefits
- Thin profile allows for better conformability, reduces chance for "roll-up" and reduces chance of melt-down into wound site.
- Reinforced integrity helps to reduce dressing change frequency.
- Original alginate formulation provides greater absorbency resulting in fewer dressing changes.
- Occlusive maintains optimal, moist, wound-healing environment, and provides effective barrier against bacteria and fluid.
- Convenient packaging opens easily for excellent sterile presentation. Bordered edge allows for easy, one-handed application.
- Unique formulation absorbs exudates and helps prevent the exudates from causing maceration of the peri-wound skin.
- Contains 30% alginate for increased integrity.
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)
Box (BX) 5 Each 5 Total (1 Box of 5 Each)