The Cardinal Health Kendall SCD Sequential Compression Comfort Sleeve, Knee Length, Large, is designed to provide clinical support for preventing deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). This single-patient-use knee-length sleeve is part of a proven modality to enhance patient comfort and reduce the risk of these serious medical conditions. This product is ideal for healthcare settings where DVT and PE prevention is crucial, ensuring the well-being of patients during periods of immobility and recovery.
Features and Benefits
- Clinically Proven: The Kendall SCD Sequential Compression Comfort Sleeve is a clinically-proven modality for the prevention of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE).
- Knee Length: This sleeve is designed to provide coverage up to the knee, ensuring comprehensive compression therapy.
- Large Size: Available in a large size, it accommodates a range of patients comfortably.
- Single Patient Use: Each sleeve is intended for single-patient use, promoting hygiene and reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
- Essential DVT Prevention: This product plays a crucial role in preventing DVT and PE, offering peace of mind for healthcare professionals and patients alike.
- Product Type: Sequential Compression Comfort Sleeve
- Length: Knee Length
- Size: Large
- Single Patient Use: Yes
- Brand: Cardinal Health
- MPN: 74023
The Kendall SCD Sequential Compression Comfort Sleeve, designed for DVT and PE prevention, is of paramount importance in healthcare settings. It assists in reducing the risk of life-threatening conditions like deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, ensuring the well-being of patients.
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and Save!
You can acquire the Cardinal Health Kendall SCD Sequential Compression Comfort Sleeve, Knee Length, Large, 74023, along with a wide range of essential medical supplies, from Medicinal Supplies. This reputable source ensures the availability of critical healthcare products, providing convenience and reliability for medical practitioners and institutions.