These specimen containers are available in a variety of sizes ranging from 1.5 to 6 oz., with variance in packaging, lid, sterile and non-sterile options. Precision™ 1.5 and 4 oz. sterile specimen containers with tamper evident seals offer a leak-resistant seal.
- Complete line of specimen containers
- Allows for sterile specimen collection
- Protects against leakage
- Clearly marked gradients
- These translucent polypropylene containers are tough, durable and inert to most acids, bases and organic solvents
- Containers feature a full turn screw thread that helps prevent leaks
- Sterile containers have an integrity seal or O.R. package
- These versatile containers can be used for almost any liquid or solid specimen as either a storage or transport container and are graduated in US. and metric scale
- Meets the NCCLS Specimen Handling Guidelines for primary containers.
- Full turn screw thread provides excellent leak-resistant seal.
- Translucent polypropylene container is tough, durable, non-breakable and iner, tolerates strong acids, bases and most organic solvents.
- The cup is graduated in both a U.S. and Metric scale.
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Case (CA) 500 Each 1 Total (1 Case)