Freemie Independence II Standard Double Electric Portable Breast Pump is a powerful mobile breast pump with hands-free, concealable collection cups. The new simplified pump settings and specialized connector make pumping discreetly on the go easier than ever before. This complete system includes our hospital grade portable pump and a wearable set of Standard Freemie Cups with 25mm breast flanges. The Freemie Independence Pump features noise reduction technology, memory function, 100 different pump settings, and wearable freemie standard cups that can be worn underneath regular clothing and collect up to 8 ounces of milk inside each lightweight cup. The Freemie Independence II Standard Double Electric Portable Breast Pump is a safe and effective way to express milk, giving you the freedom to feed your baby whenever and wherever you need.
Features and Benefits
- Hospital grade suction
- Independent suction and cycle controls with Turbo® power
- Automatic shutoff
- Easy-to-see LED indicator lights
- Patented noise reduction technology and a feature-loaded pumping experience.
- Memory function for easy one-touch recall of your 3 favorite pump settings.
- With over 100 pump settings to choose from
- Milk is kept safely and hygienically separated from the electronic pump motor
- Brand: Freemie
- Pump Type: Electric Breast Pump
- Dimensions: 7.76" x 7.36" x 6.57"
- Material Type: Plastic
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- MPN: FG083
- Package: 1 Each
- Step 1: Slip the ultra lightweight Freemie Cups into your bra
- Step 2: Clip the mighty tiny pump to your hip
- Step 3: Pump on demand, where and when you want
Freemie Independence II Standard Double Electric Portable Breast Pump Includes
- Independence II Pump
- Standard Cup Set (size 25mm)
- Cup L-Connector
- Pump Connection Kit
- Micro USB to USB Cord
- Clothing Clip
- Carrying Bag
Things to consider when pumping
- Cleaning. Always ensure that you clean and sanitize your breast pump parts before and after each use.
- Comfort. Make sure the breast pump flange fits properly and comfortably so that it does not cause pain or irritation.
- Storage. Always store your breast milk in clean, airtight containers and keep them in the refrigerator or cooler until ready to use.
- Pumping schedule. Develop a consistent pumping schedule to ensure that your body is producing enough milk for your baby.
- Hygiene. Make sure you are washing your hands thoroughly before and after each pumping session.
- Support. Consider getting support from a lactation consultant or other healthcare professional if you need help with any aspect of your breastfeeding journey.
Replacement Parts for your Pump
Medicinal Supplies offers Breast Pump Accessories and Supplies giving you extra convenience when using breast pumps. We've got replacement parts for various brands such as Ameda, Evenflo, Hygeia, Lansinoh, Medela, Spectra, and more.
Due to hygiene regulations this product is non-returnable once opened.
Buy from Medicinal Supplies and save!
Our price for Freemie Independence II Standard Double Electric Portable Breast Pump with 100+ Pump Settings, Hospital-Grade is one of the cheapest. Please don't forget to check out our other highly discounted breast pumps and breast pump accessories sold at our online store.